At Freedom of Speech LLC ( ”Company” or “We” ) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website FreedomOfSpeechgame.com (our “ Website ”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information. This policy applies to information we collect on this Website and in email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website. It does not apply to information collected by us offline or any third party that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features/register on the Website, make any purchases through the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, number or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (” personal information ”);
• that is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
• about your IP address, internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may
include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons,
and other tracking technologies.
• From third parties for example, our business partners such as Shopify which hosts our Website
and online shop and Amazon which provides us with order fulfillment services.
Information You Provide to Us . The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of purchasing our product. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or our products.
Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies . As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, and logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
• Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
• Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to
your individual interests.
• Speed up your searches.
• Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
• Cookies (or browser cookies). A cookie is a small file placed on the hard drive of your
• Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information .
• Web Beacons. Pages of our the Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into
between you and us, including for billing and collection.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information .
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
• To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of the company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you
provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request or if in our good faith opinion such disclosure is required or permitted by law.
• At the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation;
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of
the Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Third Party Services
In addition to the information that you actively provide to us, we, together with our third party service providers, and our business partners may use a variety of technologies to automatically collect certain information about your use of the Site.
For these third party providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers. As technology advances and as our business develops and scales, we may change our third party vendors from time to time. Some of these third party vendors currently include Shopify and Amazon FBA.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located in a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of each jurisdiction in which that service provider or its facilities are located. As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your Personal Information used in completing that transaction
may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
Third Party Sites
Consent to Transfer Information .
This Website is operated primarily in the United States and your personal information will be processed and stored within the United States, Canada as well as other jurisdictions throughout the world. By using or accessing the Website or providing us with any information through the Website, you consent to this transfer, processing and storage of your information that might occur outside of your local jurisdiction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by the Company to promote our products or services, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
Your California Privacy Rights
Additionally, California law requires that we indicate whether we honor “Do Not Track” settings in your browser concerning targeted advertising. We do not currently alter our practices when a Do Not Track signal is received.
Our Website is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the on line e-commerce platform that allow us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data
storage, databases and the general Shopify application and if you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. For more information about Shopify’s policies and procedures, please review their Terms of Services (located at https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) and their Privacy Statement (located at https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy ).